The Lime

Raghu Earthian was the cinematographer behind The Lime Boutique Suites commercial campaign in India.

What do you think of Raghu's work?

Comments

Posted by Naser on
lets join hands togather all of hiunds to save Dharma and conversations from YSR Congress as cristianity.Lakhs of People has been converted by Anil Kumar Hindus as cristianity Chala papam chesaru working as under ground mafia. maximum villages are reached 30% Cristianity plz save the state and the nation from this blade Y.S.Family now sharmila started Pada yatra with carrying of Bible atomatically people attrack with there hipnosis words and cristianity will rised to 40% to 50% cristianity in villages. Chudandi Y.S.Vijayamma garu meru kattukunna saree hindu tradition meeru pattukunna bottu hindu Tradition yendukuamma meru hinduvulani mosamchestharu lakshaladimandi hindu vulani cristianity ga marchina meru me alludu Anil kumar chala papam chesthunaru.Plz Note : Y.S.Family has not visiting our temples with heartly (manasulo varu saithan dhaghariki vacham anukuntunaru and saying Sorry to jesus on his prayers for visiting hindu Temples)plz stop to visit our temples other wise we have to make suddhi after visit of Adharma People Temples are using as a political Drama and acting.Mokka ga thunchanidhi manu ga thunchalemu.
Posted by Madelein on
Whatever anyone calls a waareftll doesn't bother me. In a couple months I will go to see the waareftlls at Yosemite. There are many more falls there than there are in Canaima park in Venezuela. The falls at Yosemite and Hetch Hetchy are of course seasonal. Today in the middle of winter they probably are all dry or frozen. There used to be a "falls" at Yosemite composed of fire. The rangers would build a big wooden fire on one of the rims. The tourists would be gathered below and one of the park rangers would cry out for the "fire falls". The rangers at the top would push the burning logs over the edge. They no longer do that, alas. But it illustrates the point that water falls are principally tourist attractions. If that is so and taller is better, maybe we should just send a stream of water from the top of El Capitan or Half Dome. As water projects go this wouldn't be particularly difficult. It would be an inconsequential part of the California water system and it would make the kiddies so happy.Most people don't realize that Niagara Falls (a real waareftll)hasn't been a "natural" waareftll for decades. Most of the Niagara river water no longer goes over the falls anymore. The planners allow just enough to go over to maintain its tourist appeal. A water fall over El Capitan could be turned on every morning and off every night - saving resources. You could finance the whole thing with the sale of bottled falls water. It should be well aerated after dropping a mile through the sky.
Posted by Amungs on
22/08/2012Hello there I am so happy I found your site, I really found you by error, while I was scaerhing on Bing for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a fantastic post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I done28099t have time to read it all at the moment but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the superb job. http://kxjjjau.com [url=http://tmkstzvmwet.com]tmkstzvmwet[/url] [link=http://hsjvvy.com]hsjvvy[/link]
Leave a Reply

(Your email will not be publicly displayed.)

Captcha Code

Click the image to see another captcha.

Screen shot 2014-10-23 at 6.52.57 PM.png

Shine

Already a ProCreator and want to show off your stuff?